Pinnacle Advertising is looking for two detail-oriented, driven, team players to join their Account Services team. The Account Coordinator (“AC”) position reports to their direct supervisor and works closely with other Account Services team members. The AC acts as the hub of all client needs and is the go-to person within the agency to help support all client deliverables.
The Account Coordinator role will have limited client contact and is primarily responsible for working with internal departments to execute deliverables including, but not limited to, production and monthly recurring tasks and projects.
This position provides the opportunity to learn the Agency business through either our Automotive or Diversified/Retail accounts. You will develop in the Account Services department to master all areas of the department, including client and vendor relations, in-depth understanding of business concepts, practices, and procedures as they interface with different departments within the Agency. Local candidates strongly preferred, for our Schaumburg, IL location in the Greater Chicago area.
- Gain a full understanding of how to properly use our project management system to effectively communicate with all agency departments.
- Follow a job/project from beginning to end and retain all information or research needed to complete the job or project, whether it be contacting a client, vendor, the account service team, digital support teams, and/or other Pinnacle departments.
- Communicate effectively with the Account Services, Creative, Production and Media Departments to move work/projects through the Agency’s processes.
- Develop the skills to work with the Account Service and the Creative Teams on conceptual and creative ideas for ads.
- Assist in developing client offers & disclaimers for advertising.
- Ensure that each ad is proofed for spelling, grammar, phone numbers, content and dates. Proof all assigned ads and receive final approval from compliance and/or Account Team Lead before ad is sent to the client/vendor partner. Proof confirmations to ensure that correct information was sent to the vendor.
- Meet expectations in understanding of Automotive Advertising Rules & Regulations (Legal) by State/Region and Manufacturer Advertising Compliance/Supplemental Guidelines.
- Develop an understanding on how Manufacturer Advertising Compliance/Supplemental Guidelines directly influence our advertising.
- Assist senior team members manage account services duties and monthly tasks.
- Gain an understanding of AC’s duties within the production process for TV/Radio/Video and manage these duties for Account Team.
- Maintain current content and specials pages on clients’ websites as well as website compliancy with the manufacturer.
- Understand how client budgets/flowcharts will be utilized within the AC role and updating/actualizing wholesale and production summaries monthly.
- Responsible for billing duties, include entering Production and Non-Broadcast Media Orders, tracking monthly vendor invoices. Checking over clients’ draft bills to ensure all entries are in.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on business administration or related required
- Internship experience strongly preferred
- Strong project management and communication skills required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & SharePoint)
- Excellent organization, presentation, and attention to detail skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to function well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-service experience a plus
- Automotive industry experience a plus
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.