Pinnacle Advertising is looking for a detail-oriented, driven, team player to join our T2 Account Services team. The Account Coordinator (“AC”) position reports to the Tier 2 Account Director, while working with other Tier 2 Account Service team members.
NOTE: We support remote work for applicants residing in the following states: Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Texas.
The AC acts as the hub of all advertising requests and needs for our clients. You will be the go-to person within the agency to help support all requests and deliverables for our Tier 2 Dealer Ad Association. The Account Coordinator role will have limited client contact and is primarily responsible for working with internal departments to execute client deliverables including production and monthly reoccurring tasks and projects.
This position provides the opportunity to learn the Automotive Agency business and develop in the Tier 2 Account Services department to master and move into other areas of the department, including client and vendor relations, in-depth understanding of business concepts, practices, and procedures as they interface with different departments within the Agency.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Gain a full understanding of how to properly use our project management system to effectively communicate with all agency departments.
- Follow a job/project from beginning to end and retain all information or research needed to complete the job or project, whether it be contacting a client, vendor, the account service team, digital support teams, and/or other Pinnacle departments.
- Communicate effectively with the Account Services, Creative, Production and Media Departments to move work/projects through the Agency’s processes.
- Develop the skills to work with the Account Service and the Creative Teams on conceptual and creative ideas for ads.
- Assist in developing client offers & disclaimers for advertising.
- Ensure that each ad is proofed for spelling, grammar, phone numbers, content and dates. Proof all assigned ads and receive final approval from compliance and/or Account Team Lead before ad is sent to the client/vendor partner. Proof confirmations to ensure that correct information was sent to the vendor.
- Meet expectations in understanding of Automotive Advertising Rules & Regulations (Legal) by State/Region and Manufacturer Advertising Compliance/Supplemental Guidelines.
- Develop an understanding on how Manufacturer Advertising Compliance/Supplemental Guidelines directly influence our advertising.
- Assist senior team members manage account services duties and monthly tasks.
- Gain an understanding of AC’s duties within the production process for TV/Radio/Video and manage these duties for Account Team.
- Maintain current content and specials pages on clients’ websites as well as website compliance.
- Understand how client budgets/flowcharts will be utilized within the AC role and updating/actualizing wholesale and production summaries monthly.
- Responsible for billing duties, include entering Production and Non-Broadcast Media Orders, tracking monthly vendor invoices. Checking over clients’ draft bills to ensure all entries are in.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on business administration or related field
- Internship experience strongly preferred
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & SharePoint)
- Excellent organization, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to function well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-service experience a plus
- Automotive industry experience a plus
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.