Pinnacle Advertising is looking for a strategic, agile, customer-focused Account Director to act as the client lead for the Agency and their specified client roster as dictated by the SVP Client Services.
NOTE: We support 100% remote work for applicants residing in the following states: Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Texas.
The Account Director’s role is to oversee Automotive Tier 2 accounts, help to generate new business for the agency, assist in the development of internal policies and procedures, supervise a team of Account Executives, Associate Account Executives and Account Coordinators, and to participate in the training of new client services personnel. The Account Director demonstrates an attitude of leadership, commitment to the company and an exceptional understanding of the dynamics of our business. This is a pivotal role in the perception of our agency. The Account Director is the primary client contact and will build the strongest relationships with our clients. What we stand for as an Agency, the Account Director must stand for as well. The Account Director is a change agent for the agency to help us to continue to grow and change with the needs of our clients.
- Leadership of Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Budget Management
- Creative and Media Strategy Implementation and Communication
- Client Management and Communication
- Communication with Internal Teams
- Attitude of total commitment to their clients, their team as well as support the mission of all disciplines in the Agency.
- Maintain and grow our T2 DAA client relationships on a senior level. Build growth beyond existing engagement.
- Partner with the T2 DAA clients to grow their business through new ideas, utilizing additional agency and network resources.
- Assist client in defining and articulating strategic and tactical programs.
- Actively solicit client feedback regarding agency performance, with strategic partners and leaders within the team.
- Manage efforts among departments to ensure a seamless presentation to the client.
- Serve as a primary agency representative to current and prospective clients.
- Mediate internal and client issues as appropriate.
Strategy, Planning, Project Management
- Lead T2 DAA client in development of annual, quarterly & monthly strategic objectives and plans, as well as tactical plans.
- Responsible for delivering plan and scope of work to the client.
- Actively and regularly provide clients with insights and proactive recommendations, by defining problems and/or uncovering opportunities.
- Ensure major agency deliverables meet client’s strategy and are cohesive with client goals and objectives.
- Work with internal teams (creative, media, digital) to develop learning agendas and other tactics that allow us to synthesize program results, research findings, segmentation data and competitive activity to understand impact of our work and identify marketing opportunities.
- Maintain overall knowledge in all agency disciplines, particularly in how they can be leveraged to help meet client objectives and strategies.
- Supervise, mentor and train junior T2 account team members reporting to them. Identify performance improvement areas and recommend training and development opportunities to develop overall T2 team expertise.
- Plan and prioritize T2 account team work and assist in delegating responsibilities in conjunction with strategic partners and leaders within the team.
- Ensure quality control by reviewing critical agency products, including: creative work, financial analyses, key communications, key schedules, creative strategies, and strategic decks.
- Collaborate with project management to prepare annual T2 DAA client budget and to ensure budgets and forecasts are updated as needed.
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.