Pinnacle is seeking a Business Process Analyst to assist senior management drive strategic execution through designing new business models, streamlining and re-engineering existing business processes and providing support of change management initiatives by:
- Focusing on the implementation and evolution of agency processes and practices across all departments and personnel.
- Analyzing business processes & workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved upon.
- Managing the workflow between teams, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement and operations strategy.
- Interacting with other department operational managers in other functional areas within the organization whose roles have an impact on operations.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organizations internal capacity, while identifying issues and risks
- Create process documentation, workflows, and videos for training purposes
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes is achieving the desired results and the services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Ensure and adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support & delivery areas
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
- Identify & communicate the best way to properly rollout/implement new processes
- Ability to lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment
- Aptitude to learn new applications, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Coordinate schedules, meeting invites, agendas, notes and follow ups as requested
Who you are:
- Critical thinker
- Creative Problem Solver
- Outstanding communication & problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Management, Financial Management, or proven work experience in related field
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Leadership ability
- Agency Experience preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.