We’re looking for a hired gun, an ace out of the bullpen, an eager, energetic writer to save the day. We’re growing like wildfire, and we need a hand.
Do you have at least three to five years of copywriting experience? Are you equally comfortable writing for traditional and digital media? Can you juggle more than one chainsaw? Are details important to you? Can you plant, grow and harvest unique ideas? Do you bring something extra to your work? Do you play well with others?
As a bonus, automotive experience counts double.
Your responsibilities (for those who skip right to the bullets):
- Write TV and radio scripts for clients
- Write copy for client web and print materials
- Make edits to existing client materials, when needed
- Brainstorm campaigns for existing and prospective clients
- Proofread each job
- Continually learn client preferences and manufacturer guidelines
- Work closely with the art folks on each assignment
- See projects all the way to the end—assist in casting, production and editing
- Your focus will be regional automotive clients, so automotive experience is a plus
- Do you speak Spanish or have experience writing for a Spanish-speaking audience? Even better.
A little about us:
- Full-service agency
- Work across all media
- Open, collaborative vibe
- Check us out at pinnacleadvertising.com
- Benefits include unlimited PTO after your 1st year, 401k, health insurance, currently working from home
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.