Entry-Level Media Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, high energy, customer service-focused, Entry-Level Media Specialist. This is an internally facing role on the Media Operations team focused on providing support to Media Buyers and Media operations. This includes being able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions on occasion. As a team contributor, this person performs tactical tasks effectively with minimal supervision, develops collaborative relationships with team members, communicates effectively and acts proactively.
In this role you will be expected to problem solve, embrace and adapt to change, recommend solutions and exercise superior business judgement. This position will be responsible for supporting the Media Buyers, Media Operations and become an expert of multiple media platforms. This position reports to the Director, Media Operations.
- Create and maintain accurate media estimates in Strata, media buying software, for all supplemental and non-supplemental media buys
- Responsible for monthly Post Analysis Reporting ensuring media vendors delivered on purchased buys and facilitate any revisions with media vendors
- Invoice reconciliation on a monthly basis, retrieving data which will be used for client billing purposes and checking for accuracy, and helping to address any outstanding issues
- Manage and maintain our partners media planning software, Media Tools, with client media plan detail to provide accurate monthly/annual media budgets to our partners
- Responsible for Actualization process; populating actuals into appropriate reporting and completing budget vs. actual analysis
- Responsible for assisting with Supplemental (Co-Op) package compilation, review and submission to our partners corporate offices
- Prepare monthly media schedules in partnership with Client Services
- Responsible for QA-ing media plans, dashboards and reports for accuracy
- Associates degree
- 2 years of Media Support experience
- Experience with Strata Software and intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. If you don’t have these skills, you will be expected to learn them on the job.
- High attention to detail, strong time-management and organizational skills
- Client-centric orientation and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing dynamic environment
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Be part of a great team and collaborating but capable of operating independently – managing relationships, deliverables and expectations
The ideal candidate has:
- The ability to perform consistent successful outcomes with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Team player with start-up or advertising agency experience a plus
- Possess the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this position? Please share.