Pinnacle Advertising is seeking an IT Systems Administrator (Scottsdale, AZ area based)
The IT Systems Administrator role is a resource in the development and execution of continuous improvements to all aspects of the company’s IT department. Responsibilities include Help Desk, Systems Administration, and maintenance. Along with managing reports for all IT related software and servers. Assisting with departmental process writing, implementing, and training.
- Prioritize and schedule tasks. Escalating issues (where required) to the IT Lead
- Set up and configure printers, scanners, and other peripherals/accessories.
- Help develop and maintain knowledge base articles and other guides/documentation.
- Identify and learn software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands on fixes at the desktop level including installing and upgrading software/hardware alongside being a potential resource for training, questions, and potentially assistance in execution (pitch meetings, etc.).
- Test implemented solutions to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Maintain asset inventory of all hardware and software resources and equipment.
- Ability to safely lift and move objects weighing over 50 pounds
- Execute other assigned tasks as delegated by the IT Lead
- Perform IT Helpdesk as needed with ticket items
- Ability to research a wide range of computing issues along with emerging tech.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Web Admin Skills: Domain transfers, DNS changes, web hosting and SharePoint management
- Build, implement and maintain processes and training
- Manage Amazon web servers
- Boots on the ground in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
- Build machines for new employees and collect machines with employees leaving
- Monitor & maintain services
- Endpoint protection
- Server Monitoring & Maintenance
- Workstation maintenance
Skills and qualifications
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows 10, and macOS
- Working knowledge of basic repair tools & software
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to retain information quickly & present new ideas
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in related field and/or 2 years of Technical Support experience
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.