Pinnacle Advertising is a full-service and award-winning marketing agency looking for an energetic and reliable Media Strategist who thrives in out-of-the-box thinking. To be successful in this role, one must be able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing agency environment to serve our clients.
Works with Regional Director of Media Strategy and VP, Paid Media to manage the development of data-driven media campaigns, ensuring that all plans are strategically sound, have a clear point-of-view, and align with the overall marketing strategy.
- Lead management and strategy concepts across display, video, traditional, mobile, and social channels, owning elements of planning and execution
- Keep a pulse on industry trends, specifically automotive, and cultural application in video and media
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities, and applications in media environments, and apply that knowledge including Comscore, Strata, Google Analytics and others
- Develop and present media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives and strategy decks, and other related functions
- Manage campaign post launch information such as screenshots, links and placement information to demonstrate proof of performance for clients
- Lead strategic conversations with media partners, maintain relationships with key publishers to ensure our clients gain access to first look opportunities
- Effective in hitting deadlines and finding ways to streamline processes
- Manage the overall success of campaigns by critically analyzing the tactics mix, shifting budget to better performing line items, and recommending upsells when Provide ongoing optimization insights, findings, and other areas to expand/improve
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting media connection with consumers
- Collaborate with the operations, buying, creative, and account services teams to improve client experience
- Encourage innovation and creativity in modern technology solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience as a former Media Buyer or Media Strategist required
- High level of organizational and communication skills, including verbal and written – this includes strong communication with colleagues
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Focused and driven to excellence at the accomplishment of all tasks
- Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion
- Excellent negotiation & team building skills
- Desire to improve processes and workflows for greater efficiencies
- Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible in work schedule, working additional hours when needed
- Advanced in MS Office, primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with STRATA and Advantage Software is a plus
- Automotive client experience is a plus
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.
Do you know someone who is perfect for this position? Please share.