Pinnacle Advertising is a full-service, national ad agency with offices in Scottsdale, Arizona and Chicago, Illinois. We work with many well-known brands like Honda, Acura, and WeatherTech.
At Pinnacle Advertising, we are a collection of car enthusiasts who excel at creating award-winning creative that excites and builds brands. We’re a fast-paced agency with a driven creative team that all work together for the same goal – to be the best.
Our success comes from producing world-class work in the competitive automotive world, and we’d love for you to join us.
Pinnacle Advertising is seeking to expand its motion/video department through the addition of a full-time, remote, or local Motion Designer.
The Motion Designer will be involved in developing retail and brand-messaging spots for broadcast and online video creative for Honda and Acura. Candidate must be proficient with Adobe Production Suite with an emphasis in Premiere Pro and After Effects. Knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus!
We would prefer someone comfortable working in a high-energy fast-paced environment, along with a few years of either strong freelance or agency experience. This position reports directly to the Associate Art Directors and works with the Art & Creative Directors.
- Produce and edit original videos for use in TV broadcast and online display
- Participation in script writing and creative style for upcoming commercials
- Design and create on-brand, trendy and sophisticated computer motion graphics for type, elements, logos, and campaigns
- Create style frames and design boards and be able to translate pre-designed boards to motion
- Responsible for sourcing music and V.O. talent
- Knowledge and willingness to work with different software applications
- Manage deadlines and deliverables in a timely, professional manner
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Adobe Production Suite with an emphasis in After Effects and Premiere
- Must have a reel or a strong portfolio showcasing motion design experience
- Able to take creative direction and collaborate within a team of graphic designers, illustrators, and other motion artists
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Creative problem-solver, works well under pressure and has a passion for storytelling
- Strong design skills and a sense of the aesthetic
- Up to date on current trends in motion and graphic design
- Able to take constructive feedback with a positive attitude
- Experience working with brand guidelines and adhering to style guides
- Cool and calm under pressure
- Experience with Cinema 4D or another 3D software is a plus
- Three years’ experience at an agency, design firm, or in-house creative preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Motion Graphics or equivalent
Additional Application Instructions
Please email your cover letter, portfolio link, and resume (PDF, DOC).
Pinnacle Advertising is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition or other characteristics protected by state or federal law, is prohibited.